TV Shows Library Disappears during/after Library Update
Ok, I'll give it a shot. I'll also see what I can do about the power supply, although once again, it came with the Pi, so it's kinda wierd if that's the problem...

I'll let you know how it goes...
Well, several corrupt partitions and another SD card later, it's clear what the problem in my case was: the SD card. Replaced it with a Code 10, installed from scratch and voila! No more issues.

Kind of shocked since this is the SD card that came with the Pi from rPi themselves. The card doesn't appear to have any actual integrity issues - the data just gets corrupt when being written to. Plus, it worked fine when I had installed XBMC on Arch ARM Linux - only started acting up when I installed Openelec. Weird.

Anyway, my thanks to Milhouse, especially since it was an environmental issue and he was still happy to help out anyway he could.
One thing I forgot to ask you to check was your dmesg output, which may have revealed problems with the SD card.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows Library Disappears during/after Library Update0