Wrong language for episode title and plot
Hi there,
I've been using EMM for quite some time now to manage my xbmc-library.
Almost every info I want is in english, as my shows are almost exclusively in english. As for that, when initially scraping a show I always chose the english version on tvdb.

As of today, whenever I scrape a newly added episode or even an existing one, I get the german episode title and plot.
NOWHERE in the program is anything set to german, I even checked the xmls by hand. The only thing I did was adding a show yesterday, where I actually wanted the german title/plot, but that's it.
Still this makes no sense. The tvdb-id for existing shows is set to the english entry, so it should use these and nothing else.

It doesn't matter which version I use, either... I tried an old 1.3, a 1.4 couple of months old and the recent 1.4 beta, all with separate settings (at least I think so, as all have settings.xmls in their respective folders).

Nothing helps and I have no idea why. I didn't find anything about this via search but hope I just missed it and someone knows, how to fix this.

Thanks in advance,

photo
If you first time add a tv show (library update or after install wizard), Ember use the language you have set in TVDB scraper settings.
Please try to remove the tv shows, check your scraper settings (if Ember needs a restart do that) and do a library update.
Removing the database and rescan did the job, thanks. Still a bit strange, as I changed the language to german, as said, only for one show and then back to english.
Well, I keep that in mind and create two folders for the program, for each language one. ^^

For future implementation it might be nice, if something like that could be saved or recognised somehow. As said I have some shows in german and some english (and I guess I'm not the only one), and liked to keep the plot and naming constant to the spoken language. Just an idea... Big Grin

Thanks again!
I think i will add this later the to the source settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong language for episode title and plot0