Need help with choosing a remote
System: AMD E-350
Software: Openelec 4
Remote: Lenovo N5902

The biggest minus is the lack of headphone jack (on the remote). The other choices being either a lower volume (I don't want to wake up the kids) or a headphone cable on the living room floor (the problem with this, beside the "cable on the floor" is that if the audio is surround, the receiver doesn't fully put the center (voice) channel through the headphones and only when 2.0 is selected in the settings, I can hear the voice loud enough; and I don't want to switch 5.1 to 2.0 back and forth every time).

I searched on Amazon and ... too many remotes with too many conflicting reviews (and there's always the concern about payed reviews). Any personal experiences?
Also, if the audio settings are left on 5.1, will I hear everything in the headphones or the stereo/surround switching still remains?
Lastly, I don't have any IR and/or Bluetooth receiver on the computer therefore I don't have any prefference about how the remote works.

Thanks in advance!
Bump?
Anyone?
For the headphone issue, I just installed a Bluetooth dongle on my pc and found a pair of Bluetooth headphones I like. I don't use use Openelec so I'm not sure if it works the same, but in Windows when I turn on the headphones the audio source changes automatically and it all goes through the headphones. When I turn them off it goes back to my surround receiver. I don't get any loss of audio with the headphones. As an added bonus, the headphones' media buttons can play and pause the video.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help with choosing a remote0