OS X Problems with the library
I have just installed the new XBMC version and it is great. However, I have a problem.

I browsed the library and included my external HD and it works fine. All episodes in the HD are shown well, with banners, information, etc...

My problem is XBMC is not treating the files in my internal HD the same way. For these files, I get only the name of each one. No banner, no poster. Just the name. I can watch these episodes, but I have to go to Videos/Files to do this, while the other files can be accessed directly in TV Shows.

One important clue about what´s wrong is that my external disk is a NTSC disk and the internal disk is a Mac OS format disk.

I tried to clean the library and scan the disks again, but the result is the same.
You need to set the content for the source with your internal hdd to tv-shows or movies and let the scraper fetch all the metadata and add it to the library. The same thing you must have done at one point for your external hdd (else it wouldn't be in the library).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thx for the help.

It looks like I should have saved every show in their specific folder.

Now it works Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with the library0