Weather Underground Script Failed
I've been using the stable release of Gotham for a while now and I've had Frodo before that. I'm wondering if anyone else has had any issues with the Weather Underground addon not working. Every time I start XBMC I get the script error for it. I tried restarting XBMC, restarting the PC, uninstalling and reinstalling the addon but nothing has helped. Everything else has worked great though. I use the weather channel a lot so I'm kinda bummed about it haha.
I love walking into Radio Shack and when the worker asks what you need, I say "I'm looking for a 1N4148 Diode." Then they have the look on their face of absolute uselessness. If it's not a cell phone, they just don't know what it is any more.
I'm getting the same error as you.
Synology DS416play NAS | 4 x WD Red 8TB NAS HDD | SHIELD TV 2018 | Apple TV 3 
It was working yesterday for me but I am also getting the script failed message today.
(2014-05-15, 03:55)shaggyz9 Wrote: It was working yesterday for me but I am also getting the script failed message today.

Same here
Same here. I switched mine to Yahoo Weather for the time being.
New release addon available Gotham and Frodo official repo, for fix error (API Change).

gotham - http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/we...derground/

frodo - http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/wea...derground/

- fix crash due to api change
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks for the fix.
Seems to have auto updated or fixed itself since the other day for me. Now all of a sudden I'm getting a script error for Skin Widget. It seems like it's the feature that puts the recently added videos across the top of my aeon mq5 skin. Maybe that needs an update too.
I love walking into Radio Shack and when the worker asks what you need, I say "I'm looking for a 1N4148 Diode." Then they have the look on their face of absolute uselessness. If it's not a cell phone, they just don't know what it is any more.
@Relic1882, have new release Skin Widget too, release today.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Underground Script Failed0