strange moving black bars
Got a weird problem on my PC after installing XBMC, its not my main HTPC, this is out of action at the moment, its my DAW and gaming machine. Radeon 7970 / intel 2700k / 256 SSD do decent specs. I've tried v12 and V13 Gotham but both exhibit strange behaving playing movies. Basically I get i'd say 3/4 of an inch border around all movie files playing, however that border movies in and out form the sides more when I go into the video settings. I have cropped black bars off.

First I thought it was something to do with ATI over scan however there is no black bars in menus and over scan is present, set and working in all resolutions and refresh rates, I'm wondering if XBMC isn't playing nice with my current driver version. I also have no issues with Media player classic or cyberlink.

Anyone else any ideas?

tried reverting to previous drivers, no joy, also tried registry edit here -

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135551

video calibration does nothing either.
When you have the "crop black bars" setting turned on then XBMC will attempt to dynamically zoom and crop those bars. It sounds like you should just keep that setting off and just set the zoom setting for files that require it individually.
its off already as i stated Smile
same overhere, with openelec os

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
strange moving black bars0