Mayflash Wii U adapter, no audio
Hi all,

I recently got [this adapter](http://www.mayflash.com/Products/NINTENDOWiiU/W009.html) to use a Wii U Pro controller as an Xinput controller in Windows on my HTPC/gaming PC. Great, but one issue - whenever the adapter is connected to the PC via USB (and the 360 controller is driver is installed) XBMC auto mutes and audio can't be played. This happens no matter what the audio settings are. I can't increase the volume or unmute until the adapter is unplugged.

I'm using Win 7 SP1, 64bit. The muting happens in 12.3, 13.0, and in the latest version of Plex. I output audio to my TV using HDMI from my graphics card. This doesn't happen with the official Xbox 360 controller.

These are the only apps that have these symptoms. I wanted to file a bug report, but I wanted to check here first (I searched both traq and the forums and couldn't find anything). Anyone know why this might be happening and whether there's a work around or this should be added as a bug?
Because the controller is sending constant "down joystick" signal to the computer, and thus XBMC. It's the same as leaving your finder on the - key.

XBMC -> Settings -> System -> Input devices -> disable joystick support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mayflash Wii U adapter, no audio0