[Aeon Nox 4.1.9] Edit custom widgets
Hello,

I wonder if there is a way to edit the custom widget (sorry, I'm not sure of the English name) for the empty slots is not displayed (no cross) and we can not either select them (we could only select the "configured parts").

On the following example you can see that I can navigate in the empty slots with neon effect around and also crosses meaning unconfigured parts.

I would like to retain the position of configured parts, if possible ...
nobody?
Short answer no, but you're more than welcome to edit the crap out of the xmls to do it.
Cant you make an totally transparent icon and assign it to some random thing? It wont take away the neon thing but still a bit closer Blush
I would not be against the idea of ​​changing the xml but the problem is that I know not what it is called or where it is much less the attribute to change ...
help?
I changed the "includes_widget2.xml" file and commented on portions of code corresponding to the empty parts but now the widgets are aligned left and I lost the space between two icons ...

How center and how I can put out a little from one another?

Code:
<include name="IconPanel1Items2">
        <!-- <item>
            <label>$INFO[Skin.String(IconPanelItem11.Label)]</label>
            <property name="Type">$INFO[Skin.String(IconPanelItem11.Type)]</property>
            <property name="Path">$INFO[Skin.String(IconPanelItem11.Path)]</property>
            <onclick>SetProperty(MenuItem,IconPanelItem11,home)</onclick>
            <onclick>SetFocus(9008)</onclick>
            <icon>$INFO[Skin.String(IconPanelItem11.Icon)]</icon>
            <visible>Substring(Control.GetLabel(4325),Icon1)</visible>
        </item> -->
        <item>
            <label>$INFO[Skin.String(IconPanelItem12.Label)]</label>
            <property name="Type">$INFO[Skin.String(IconPanelItem12.Type)]</property>
            <property name="Path">$INFO[Skin.String(IconPanelItem12.Path)]</property>
            <onclick>SetProperty(MenuItem,IconPanelItem12,home)</onclick>
            <onclick>SetFocus(9008)</onclick>
            <icon>$INFO[Skin.String(IconPanelItem12.Icon)]</icon>
            <visible>Substring(Control.GetLabel(4325),Icon1)</visible>
        </item>
up

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Aeon Nox 4.1.9] Edit custom widgets0