Android frozen screen
my android g box is frozen on the android screen how can i fix it
Take the cartridge out and blow on it. Or, elaborate on this issue and give us a lot more details, because what you've just said could describe several very different situations.
(2014-05-16, 05:15)Ned Scott Wrote: Take the cartridge out and blow on it. Or, elaborate on this issue and give us a lot more details, because what you've just said could describe several very different situations.

when i start the g box its frozen on the screen that says android and it doesnt load to the home page where ath aps are
Your best bet is to visit the manufacturer site for your box and look for either troubleshooting guides or how to reset your box. You might have better luck finding the answer to your issue on the manufacture site since they make the box. Not really an XBMC issue since the box isn't even starting up.
(2014-05-18, 06:21)LazerBlue Wrote: Your best bet is to visit the manufacturer site for your box and look for either troubleshooting guides or how to reset your box. You might have better luck finding the answer to your issue on the manufacture site since they make the box. Not really an XBMC issue since the box isn't even starting up.

Dear Friend,
Since the server had been moved on April, I cannot connect my box to the server That is the signal I receive each time I try to open Mash up. I got the new address http:// xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=200058 but I don't know to do to connect my box so please could you help me. Thank you very much.
No piracy help on this forum (mash up).
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-05-18, 17:54)benabus29 Wrote:
(2014-05-18, 06:21)LazerBlue Wrote: Your best bet is to visit the manufacturer site for your box and look for either troubleshooting guides or how to reset your box. You might have better luck finding the answer to your issue on the manufacture site since they make the box. Not really an XBMC issue since the box isn't even starting up.

Dear Friend,
Since the server had been moved on April, I cannot connect my box to the server That is the signal I receive each time I try to open Mash up. I got the new address http:// xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=200058 but I don't know to do to connect my box so please could you help me. Thank you very much.

(2014-05-18, 17:58)Martijn Wrote: No piracy help on this forum (mash up).

Exactly as Martijn stated, no help with that add on on this site and also what does that have to do with the original post? Completely off topic.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
frozen screen0