Win Live TV EPG Programme Synopsis
Been using T! for a while, currently on whatever version is shipped with XBMC 13.0. Running it all on Windows 8.1.

I only have one slight bugbear with this skin, and that's with the EPG for Live TV. In every other skin I've tried, navigating around the TV shows and channels shows you the synopsis for the show you've highlighted. In T!, it always shows the synopsis for the currently airing show on whatever channel row you're navigating.

So, if it's 10:30 and Mythbusters is on BBC2 (for example), if I navigate along BBC2 to later shows, it always shows me the Mythbusters synopsis. Other skins would show the synopsis of the highlighted show.

Is this on purpose, or something you could fix (please)!

Thanks!
Lonely in here...
I have the same problem (xbmc 13.1 on ubuntu, T! 6.0.6). Works fine in Confluence, but in Transparency the behaves as you describe. Hopefully it will be looked at for next T! release.
Just tried with XBMC 14 nightly (on ubuntu), and T! 7.0 which also have the same issue.
(2014-06-24, 03:02)Luguber Wrote: I have the same problem (xbmc 13.1 on ubuntu, T! 6.0.6). Works fine in Confluence, but in Transparency the behaves as you describe. Hopefully it will be looked at for next T! release.

Works in every other skin I have tried with an EPG.

Refuse to change from T! as it's the best skin over all for my needs. Just this one leeeeetle thing.
no idea what's causing this issue.
afaik i'm now using pretty much the same code as confluence.

since i don't have a pvr setup, i can not troubleshoot the issue myself :-(

you might want to give T! 6.0.7 (gotham) / 7.0.1 (nightly builds) a try,
those will be available through the addon repo later today.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
It's a miracle!!! :p Works perfectly with T! 6.0.7/Gotham. Thanks a lot. (also works with T!7.0.1/Helix)
Brill, thanks Ronie!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV EPG Programme Synopsis0