Linux XBMC Gotham build crashes, only when playing internet stream
(2014-05-07, 12:35)fritsch Wrote: Ah damn. The rtmp build fix was not yet rebased into that tree - will most likely happen tomorrow. Sorry, my bad.

that fix is not needed on master. RTMP works fine for me.
Hi - haven't been able to run a memtest yet or uninstall the next aired script due to it being needed for Aeon MQ5..

However, a quick switch to Confluence did enable me to get a RTMP stream working - twice out of several tests.
then its a skin issue. maybe Aeon MQ5 is not gotham ready yet.
I can confirm that the nightly in Wolfgang's PPA fixed the issue. Thank you very much. When will this be in the stable team-ppa?
Fanless Linux HTPC/NAS: Streacom FC10, ASUS P8H77-M PRO, i3-3225, Corsair LP White DDR3-1600, picoPSU-150-XT, 1x SSD 840, 2x HDD WD Red 3TB
Stats: 29W idle, 55W load, CPU 38-43°C idle, CPU 55-60°C load, HDD 42-43°C idle, HDD 47°C load

Just for clarity, is there another dot point release due. I use arch and the community package was updated to 13.0.2 looks like a patch for external ffmpeg. Iplayer still kills xbmc instantly.
(2014-05-07, 21:26)binwiederda Wrote: I can confirm that the nightly in Wolfgang's PPA fixed the issue. Thank you very much. When will this be in the stable team-ppa?

it already is in the stable ppa.
(2014-05-07, 23:39)gott_sei_dank Wrote: Just for clarity, is there another dot point release due. I use arch and the community package was updated to 13.0.2 looks like a patch for external ffmpeg. Iplayer still kills xbmc instantly.

we don't support external ffmpeg, please take it up with Arch or run vanilla xbmc.
Just an update - I did revert back to the latest nightly and did some further testing last night and all seemed to be OK with iPlayer streams.
I am having the same issue with Gotham stable.
Iplayer and other internet addons crash XBMC.

Has the fix metioned reached stable yet?

Thanks!
get 13.1beta1
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Gotham build crashes, only when playing internet stream2