latest Hybrid skin for Frodo 12.2
I would like to know where I can get the latest version of Hybrid Skin for XBMC Frodo 12.2, I have tried several zip files and they fail to install.

Thanks,
Should be in the official XBMC Repo, or version 1.0.5 can be downloaded here Be aware that if manually installing you will need to meet the dependencies first, therefore it's better to use the official xbmc repo from inside XBMC get addons.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Hi Mudislander, I am using version 1.0.5 and I love it but it lacks a feature that I really liked from the default Confluence skin which is the ability to see video and sound playing in the background when I hit the back button while the video is playing, right now, with this version, sound continues but no picture. Can you please help? Is there anything that can be done to allow that feature?
Don't have that version to check, but the setting should be there - something along the lines of background video

Yes I found that setting and I tried it, it does not make a difference, I can send you screen shots if you like.

that same setting, works fine in Confluence
Sure

If I get the chance over the weekend I'll do a rollback and look for the problem.

Thank you very much Mudislander, I will wait for your reply, great work by the way.
Just checked and looks like it was purposely turned off while browsing lists but then back on for home screen. Sorry will not go back to change this.

Is this something I can change by modifying some file? It is kinda important to me. If not, is there a different Hybrid skin that works with Frodo 12.2 that has this functionality?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
latest Hybrid skin for Frodo 12.20