Video's not added to library without scraper
When I add a video file Source (lets say a folder full of movie files), set the source type to "Movies" and set the scraper to local info only, the files aren't added to the video library. when using a scraper, they are.

Is it possible to force these files to be added to the library? since that's a far more pleasant way to browse files than having to go through files>source>file.

I also don't have any .nfo files accompanying my video files (although my files have mp4 metadata embedded).

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended design at this point, but I'm leaning towards intended design.

Using Gotham 13.0 RC1.
I believe "local info" refers to .nfo files being used in place of Internet metadata. Without the .nfo's, the files can't be scraped.

Try the "JustUsetheFileName" scraper instead. It should add these files without scraping any metadata: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Cus...eo_entries
Correct, local info only means "scrape from nfos".
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Awesome, didn't know that this addon existed.

Do you think it would be possible to manually get it working with TV shows?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video's not added to library without scraper0