Set Cover art and update questions
Video 
Is there a way to have XBMC setup automatic cover art for sets or do I have to manually add each of them?
If they read off of a hard drive, will XBMC store them or if the drive is removed, do they just blank out after a while?

Also, if I update a movie TO a set from outside of XBMC (like using Ember or manually editing the .nfo) how do I update XBMC to recognize the changes?
If I just do an update or scan, nothing changes unless I pick the set file manually IN XBMC. This also goes for cover art that I have changed.

I am currently using Gotham and a Chromebox with OpenElec.

ALSO, is there an add-on that will show currently or last played TV show? There was one in Frodo, but not for Gotham. Recommended works for Nox, but...it's not very functional. It mostly just recommends the 1st episode I haven't watched.
(2014-05-18, 04:25)McButton Wrote: Is there a way to have XBMC setup automatic cover art for sets or do I have to manually add each of them?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502

(2014-05-18, 04:25)McButton Wrote: If they read off of a hard drive, will XBMC store them or if the drive is removed, do they just blank out after a while?

As long as the artwork is present in the XBMC texture cache you shouldn't have a problem disconnecting the source.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Set Cover art and update questions0