Change default views
How do I change the default views in MQ5. I managed to do it for one addon, but when i click "Next Page" at the bottom, it defaults to just the list view, VERY ANNOYING! What do I do?
Look here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1713455
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
The different views are great but it always defaults back to "wide view". When activating views it does not let a person "deactivate wide view" and activate just "right view" and then right view would be default. Is there a way to set one of the views like right view as default. Also, I would actually prefer "wide view" as default if there was a way to make the background transparent and see the background fan art as in "right view". Does anyone have any ideas how this can be accomplished.
You need to make the change described here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1727735
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

thank you...that worked great and now the "right view" is default. When I first came across the Neon Mq5 skin was when I tripped across Prometheus and their website. They use the Mq5 skin and it looked amazing especially the default "wide" view which is not like the default "wide" view in the standard Mq5 skin that I later downloaded. Because of problems around searches, music, anding some addons with it's customization I ended up going to the standard version of Mq5. The default view of the prometheus skin has always nagged away at me and through doing the changes in the post above this, the answer came to me. I have MQ5 standard running on xbmc on one ouya and Prometheus Mq5 running on another. I went to the skin folder in xbmc on the Prometheus skin and copied the "720" folder and the "media" folder and pasted them on my usb drive. I then started my ouya with the standard Mq5 skin and replaced the "720p" folder and the "media" folder from the Prometheus skin. It now defaults to the default wide Prometheus view and the other problems that I experienced did not come back....This is by far the best view of any skin that I have seen and I am more than happy to get it up and working. I sure hope that this view will be coming with the Neon Mq6 skin. I am not sure how to upload those two folders for others to try...If anyone know how or would like them just let me know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change default views0