Req Add "Trailer" item to movie context menu
Would it be easy to add a "View Trailer" item to the right-click ("context"?) menu for movies? I know you can get to it if you click "Movie information", but it would be nice to eliminate that extra step, since it's a feature I use a lot.

Also, I'm fairly comfortable working with most code, so if this is something I can easily edit myself, I'm all for it - I'd just need a nudge or two in the right direction Big Grin

Thanks!
On the same note, would there be any way to hot key this? When a movie is highlighted, press the right key and bam, trailer time?
Doable in the skin. You'll have to add something like <onright>PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</onright> to the list control. Some skins are even using something like this afaik.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2014-05-21, 17:40)vdrfan Wrote: Doable in the skin. You'll have to add something like <onright>PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</onright> to the list control. Some skins are even using something like this afaik.

Is thist also possible with Cinema Experiance?
I'd guess so but i have no idea about that plugin.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add "Trailer" item to movie context menu0