Import configuration from Aeon Nox 4?
Hello guys,
is there any way to import the skin's configuration and settings from v4? I have a lot of customizations on my current setup (including specific settings for my Advanced Launcher emulators) and it would be a nightmare to reconfigure everything Confused
(2014-05-19, 10:04)orewagundam79 Wrote: Hello guys,
is there any way to import the skin's configuration and settings from v4? I have a lot of customizations on my current setup (including specific settings for my Advanced Launcher emulators) and it would be a nightmare to reconfigure everything Confused

+1: I'd like to know if this is possible as well. If not, is their an expected official release for the update to 4.0.9 Frodo to 4.1.9.x Gotham.
Going from 4.x on Frodo to 4.1.x or 5.0 on Gotham requires a clean start. And since Aeon Nox 5 is the official Aeon Nox version, 4.1.9 won't be on the repo.
(2014-05-20, 04:27)Vaikin Wrote: Going from 4.x on Frodo to 4.1.x or 5.0 on Gotham requires a clean start. And since Aeon Nox 5 is the official Aeon Nox version, 4.1.9 won't be on the repo.

Thanks for the info. Well looks like I got some re-configing to do on 5. Shouldn't take too long.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Import configuration from Aeon Nox 4?0