Files folder not opening
Hi there,

I´m running XBMC on a RPI with OpenElec.

I´ve got the following problem:

I added my TV Series Folder to the List, access and everything is fine.
It scraps the files without a problem and I can access everything during and after the process.

But as soon as I restart the TV Series "vanish". The folder is still there but when I click on it nothing happens. I can´t open it in any way. Also when I try to access the shows via genre nothing opens,
The system also seems to recognize that there are TV shows, because the TV Show part of the menu shows.

My other folder containing the movies works perfectly fine.

I have the same Series and Movies scrapped on my PC and everything works fine there. So I´ßm ruling out a naming issue.

Here is a link to the logfile:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=205148

Quote:ERROR: SQL: The database disk image is malformed
Query: select * from episodeview WHERE ((episodeview.playCount IS NULL OR episodeview.playCount < 1))
and
Quote:ERROR: SQL: The database disk image is malformed
Query: SELECT sum(watchedcount) FROM tvshowview LIMIT 1
14:37:20 T:2846942288 ERROR: GetSingleValue - failed on query 'SELECT sum(watchedcount) FROM tvshowview LIMIT 1'
14:37:20 T:2846942288 ERROR: SQL: The database disk image is malformed
Query: SELECT sum(totalcount) FROM tvshowview LIMIT 1
14:37:20 T:2846942288 ERROR: GetSingleValue - failed on query 'SELECT sum(totalcount) FROM tvshowview LIMIT 1'
14:37:20 T:2846942288 ERROR: SQL: The database disk image is malformed
Query: SELECT sum(watchedcount = totalcount) FROM tvshowview LIMIT 1

Those seem to be the errors.

Point is, I already deleted the Myvideo.db and rescrapped everything with the same result.

I also tried connecting the folders via NFS and Samba, both with the same results.

Any ideas?

Help would be really great!

Thanks in advance![/php]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Files folder not opening0