Win XBMC custom movie sets
I have been a user since Eden, through Frodo and couldn't wait to try out the beta versions of Gotham. Thanks guys this program and interface just goes from strength to strength. The one new feature I absolutely love is the ability to generate custom movie sets. However, I have noticed that every time I upgraded to each beta version of Gotham, RC1 and the current version I seem to lose all my custom movie set settings. Everything goes back to default settings. I know that there is probably a simple answer to this, but how do I save and reapply these custom settings each time I upgrade as it is a pain having to go through this each time? Thanks and sorry if it is obvious - I just haven't worked this one out. Cheers.
Export your library as separate files and then the sets will be save to .nfos.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2014-05-19, 23:04)thrak76 Wrote: Export your library as separate files and then the sets will be save to .nfos.

Thanks for quick reply, will check this out asap when I get home. Cheers.
(2014-05-19, 23:25)davematt0709 Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 23:04)thrak76 Wrote: Export your library as separate files and then the sets will be save to .nfos.

Thanks for quick reply, will check this out asap when I get home. Cheers.

This worked perfectly. Thanks for pointing this out thrak76 Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC custom movie sets0