Name title and visibility to Ember
Hi guys, i use Ember from years... yesterday i freak out in a insolite behaviour...

In my Openelec Xbmc i have 66 Tvshows, for an amout of 3982 episodes...In ember i see every time one episodes missing, and yesterday i decide to fine what is it...

After hours to analyse every single tv shows, i find the guilty...

How it's made, season 4 episode 3...

so i deleted .nfo file, make a update library, and the episodes is still missing...

Today, after many format conversion... mkv, avi, wmv, mp4... no one of this working, i think to rename the file...

BAM this is the problem...so in conclusion..

if the name of the file is:

Code:
How It's Made.S04E03.High-Precision Cutting Tools, Stained Glass, Semi-Trailers, Recorders

don't see from ember, but if i delete the "-" minus symbol, and rename the file

Code:
How It's Made.S04E03.HighPrecision Cutting Tools, Stained Glass, SemiTrailers, Recorders

ember recognize the file correctly...

I try also Ember 1.3.20 and Ember BETA 1.4.0.0
I'm not in danger Skyler, I'm the danger! A guy opens his door and get shot, and you think that's me? No, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

Ember Media Manager lover...
(2014-05-20, 12:11)brunosso Wrote: Hi guys, i use Ember from years... yesterday i freak out in a insolite behaviour...

In my Openelec Xbmc i have 66 Tvshows, for an amout of 3982 episodes...In ember i see every time one episodes missing, and yesterday i decide to fine what is it...

After hours to analyse every single tv shows, i find the guilty...

How it's made, season 4 episode 3...

so i deleted .nfo file, make a update library, and the episodes is still missing...

Today, after many format conversion... mkv, avi, wmv, mp4... no one of this working, i think to rename the file...

BAM this is the problem...so in conclusion..

if the name of the file is:

Code:
How It's Made.S04E03.High-Precision Cutting Tools, Stained Glass, Semi-Trailers, Recorders

don't see from ember, but if i delete the "-" minus symbol, and rename the file

Code:
How It's Made.S04E03.HighPrecision Cutting Tools, Stained Glass, SemiTrailers, Recorders

ember recognize the file correctly...

I try also Ember 1.3.20 and Ember BETA 1.4.0.0

For next beta release i will try to fix the regex to be 100% XBMC conform: Link

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Name title and visibility to Ember0