smart list issues
I need some help configuring smartlists in Aeon MQ5 (that I really love by the way): my videos are separate in 3 categories: movies, family and concerts. I create 3 smartlists for each of this categories (in settings I configure as "path - is"). Yesterday I had everything running OK. Because I have been experimenting with XBMC and different skins, decided to reinstall the program and skin, follow the same process, but now my categories (movies-family-concerts) in the main menu shows empty. I keep the "movies" category and there I have all my movies but mixed of course. Do you have any idea why this is happening? thanks in advance
The rule needs to be ‘path’ ‘contains’.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

thanks
I have the feeling i am the only one in the world who is having this problem. I get it how to make a smart playlist. It also works nice too, but only for movies and music dvd which are scrapted. Half of my collection is not scrapted or it scrapes and comes back being a whole different movie. For instance metallica s&m the scraper desides this is anouk live in gelredoom. So am i the only one having this problem then? So smartplay list does only work when scraping works, i thought ok i use favourites then, but using this no fanart anymore. I guess only one solution, not use the nicest skin there is. I hate smart play lists because of these issues. If anyone out there could help me. And yes i tried different rules nothing works i get 14 known movies of the 85. Maybe a solution is to name the movie other then it realy is, then scrape then manually change the correct name fanart and thumb. But then a library update will overwrite this again. I am stuck.

h:\films\musicdvd\metallica - s&m
Etc.
Playlists only work for scrapped content in your library.

If your content isnt being scrapped incorrectly by xbmc, then use nfo's.

(2014-06-01, 17:07)Samu-rai Wrote: Playlists only work for scrapped content in your library.

If your content isnt being scrapped incorrectly by xbmc, then use nfo's.

I only wish it was that simple.
Not simple, no. But there are applications that make it easier. Ember for example.

Ok ill try that. Thnx...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
smart list issues0