• 27(current)
WIP Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more
(2017-07-10, 22:19)mikebzh44 Wrote: No, you have to install and run Artwork Downloader :

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artwork_Downloader

This "issue" is not related to my mod Wink

I see, thanks and also thank you for the awesome mod Smile
(2016-03-15, 15:17)mikebzh44 Wrote: ZIP files for 5.7.3 and 5.8.5 updated with a lot of features for music

* Music wall :

* Add cases to Showcase view, open when infopanel is showned and up to 3 CDArts for multi-disc albums :

* Display CDArt on List, Low list and Tripannel views :

CONSTRAINTS

To handle multi-disc album, you must :
- have CDArts well named : cdart1.png, cdart2.png and cdart3.png instead of cdart.png default name
- tags have to be edited to set disc number for each song

For Music wall, you need to change results from query to 28 items.
So you have to copie service.library.data.provider folder from ZIP file in userdata\addon_data folder and not into skin folder.

STOP 21/9 RATIO SUPPORT

As this mod now have a lot of modifications ans as I don't have (use) 21/9 screen, I won't update 21x9 folder anymore.
So this mod is only for 16/9 screen.

Cant get the disc to show up.

windows7, kodi 17.5

my folder structure is:

music\madonna\something to remember\cdart.png

any idea on why it isnt working?

thanks
Did you set the right option in Aeon Nox settings :

Does your MP3 are well tagged ?

If your structure on disk is : music\<artist>\<album>\

Then you need to edit MP3 tags to get the EXACT SAME SPELLING for Artist and Album tags.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Thanks for posting your settings, I was missing the setting on the row above the structure of the library, I see you are missing the description too.

How did you get the review to show up in the album? I was able to do it by refreshing the album individually but was wondering if there is a way to do it for all albums

Thanks
(2017-11-09, 02:04)Edworld Wrote: I see you are missing the description too.
Fixed in the new ZIP file Wink
Didn't notice it as description was present in French.

Quote:How did you get the review to show up in the album? I was able to do it by refreshing the album individually but was wondering if there is a way to do it for all albums
Need to enable option before scanning sources :

thanks for all the guidance

I was having issues displaying full fanart in showcase53 and notice that a line changed in include backgrounds:

<animation effect="slide" end="0,1080" time="560" tween="quadratic" condition="Control.HasFocus(109)">Conditional</animation>
Yes, now, Fanart are displayed in full screen after a delay. You don't need to press Down arrow twice.

hello im trying to apply this mod. So far i have bluray covers showing fine but no disc art or rolling animation.  I searched this thread but nothing has worked so far. I think my issue is that i am not able to enable the show CDart option because i cant find it when looking at the showcase popup menu? I've ran artwork downloader and enabled infopanel after 3 sec. I installed all the stuff from page 1.. so what am I missing? I am doing this for my local bluray rips not addons. I am running krypton 17.5 with the latest Aeon nox
There is no more "Dispay Discart/CDArt" option. Discs are display by default. But for discart (movies), there have to be in Kodi database and only Artork downloader can do that.

Does Artwork Downloader download Discart ? When you are on a movie, press i to get the info windows. When you click on "Choose art" button, does "discart" is part of the choices ?

If you click on + button and select "Artwork Downloader: manual", did you get some artworks ?

(2017-11-12, 19:32)mikebzh44 Wrote: There is no more "Dispay Discart/CDArt" option. Discs are display by default. But for discart (movies), there have to be in Kodi database and only Artork downloader can do that.

Does Artwork Downloader download Discart ? When you are on a movie, press i to get the info windows. When you click on "Choose art" button, does "discart" is part of the choices ?

If you click on + button and select "Artwork Downloader: manual", did you get some artworks ?

when i press choose art i dont see any disc art. I pressed the + button and chose manual but it says 0 downloaded.  When I opened artwork downloader previously it would say 0 downloaded and disc art was already enabled in the options to download.
(2017-11-12, 22:03)thekid Wrote:
(2017-11-12, 19:32)mikebzh44 Wrote: There is no more "Dispay Discart/CDArt" option. Discs are display by default. But for discart (movies), there have to be in Kodi database and only Artork downloader can do that.

when i press choose art i dont see any disc art. I pressed the + button and chose manual but it says 0 downloaded.  When I opened artwork downloader previously it would say 0 downloaded and disc art was already enabled in the options to download. 
you need to do some reading in download artwork thread, you need your own api keys to download content.
(2017-11-12, 22:17)Edworld Wrote:
(2017-11-12, 22:03)thekid Wrote:

you need to do some reading in download artwork thread, you need your own api keys to download content. 
why would all of the other artwork download and just not discart? What api keys?
are the movies supposed to be in their own separate folders? I just did this but it still doesnt work. Now all my movies are blank red cases.. if i click one then it takes me to movie with artwork(no discart ) and it shows 10 duplicate bluray covers in showcase view.  I dont see a point in using separate folders so does disc art need them in order to work? If I need folders then how do I make them show artwork? Once inside a movie folder.. is everyone just using list view or something?
(2017-11-12, 22:32)thekid Wrote: why would all of the other artwork download and just not discart? What api keys? 
What did you call "other artworks" ? Does logo work ?
Poster and fanart came from scraper.

(2017-11-12, 22:37)thekid Wrote: are the movies supposed to be in their own separate folders? I just did this but it still doesnt work. Now all my movies are blank red cases.. if i click one then it takes me to movie with artwork(no discart ) and it shows 10 duplicate bluray covers in showcase view.  I dont see a point in using separate folders so does disc art need them in order to work? If I need folders then how do I make them show artwork? Once inside a movie folder.. is everyone just using list view or something?
If you want to use local file option in Artwork Downloader, you have to put each movie in a dedicated folder. Because, AD will look for disc.png or logo.png file.
If you run AD as batch, it will download files in cache and when you export your library, Kodi will generate <movietitle>-discart.png file, so no need of dedicated folder.
BUT, after exporting your library, AD won't be able to reload <movietitle>-discart.png and will always look for disc.png

For Artwork Downloader issues : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid...pid2626694

Mike:

Do you know how I can create a unique skin ID so my family members don't update your mod by accident because they thought it needed to be updated?

By the way, just noticed you no longer have green dvd covers

Thanks
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more4