• 7(current)
WIP Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more
Look at my post #87, this is showcase view and 3D cases are OK. Did you downloade the updated ZIP file from my Dropbox (see post #1 to get link) ?

Or are you talking about another view ?

And no, I won't provide different DVD cases colors. Just use Gimp or Photoshop to change the color if you don't like this ones Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
I mean the view like in post 85 [WINKING FACE]
Are you talking abour Live BG :

Yes
Should be OK now :

I have updated ZIP files on my Dropbox Wink

Thx again. [WHITE SMILING FACE]
Hi Mike,

Thanks for bringing in the great mod. I like NOX5 with this mod a lot! However I would need some help here.

I have installed AEON NOX 5.1.5, and installed your mod and the script.skin.info.service from the dropbox which was posted in the first page of this post. However, I am not able to make the 3D cases appear for my 3D movies in the showcase view. AEON NOX does show the 3D label in the movie info screen, and my movies filenames do contain the 3D tag, like "3DSBS", etc. Any hints/tips could help?

Again, appreciated for your effort of the mod.
Oops. It's because 3D label on movie info or as flag near movie name is view is based on filename and search only for "3d" string.

For Live BG and movie case, 3D case is displayed when filemane contains ".3d." or ".3D." so ".3DSBS." is not OK Sad

You can rename your movies and change .3DSBS. to .3D.SBS. or you can edit :
* Includes_LiveBG.xml and change .3D. condition to .3D or 3D in lines 740, 744, 748, 752, 756, 760, 764, 768, 772, 776
* View_53_ShowCase.xml and change .3D. condition to .3D or 3D in lines 1813, 1817, 1821, 1825, 1829, 1833, 1837, 1841, 1845, 1849, 1853, 1857, 1861, 1864

The thing is that using "3D" string can make a 2D movie with filename containing "3D" string appear as 3D movie.
So I think using ".3D" string is better.

Can you make some test ?

Thanks.

Hi Mike,

Agreed that a ".3D" string should be used, there are some movies with 3D in their names. Anyway, I have renamed my 3D movies as you suggested, and 3D cases appeared immediately.

Thanks for the help!
Question: what triggers the default bluray covers?
I name my files like: moviename.bluray.3D.iso and moviename.bluray.iso

the 3D covers are working great but my normal blurays get the grey covers and not the default blue ones. Doe i need to rename them?

Besides that, great mod Smile
No, DVD or BR cases are based on video resolution. For bluray iso, you need to play the movie few seconds once because xbmc can't define resolution when scanning. Work with mkv by the way.

k thx Smile I play the bluray iso's with an external player so i can't run them in xbmc to get the resolution. I will try some other options Smile
May be exporting database in separated files then edit .nfo file and add resolution then refresh information from movie info screen.

It is working. Export library and i added the following lines to the bluray nfo:

<fileinfo>
<streamdetails>
<video>
<width>1920</width>
<height>1080</height>
</video>
</streamdetails>
</fileinfo>
Question 
Hi, I have installed the mod from 1st post but something is faulty: For few collections it shows the background with the set covers correctly. But for the majority of the collections the background gets replaced by the default background. In other words, the correct background is visible just for a milisecond before getting overlayed by the background picture. The movies are using the same folder structure.

Does anyone have a clue what's wrong there?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more4