• 3(current)
WIP Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more
Removing cover flow need some code writing. Don't know if I will have time and as I only use cover for, I'm not very interested by this option.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Is it possible to turn the infopanel to a manual state so I can turn it on and off as I wish. Also, I like the cases, but would like to be able to turn off the disc animation.
No, BigNoid doesn't implement a manual option for infopanel.

I will think to add an option to display discart or not.

any plans to have the Box Set mod as part of this?

Non, any plan. I'm not a big fan of this sort of case.

@mikebzh44: thanks for the mod! ... It would be great if you and BigNoid could agree on (and put in the effort) to incoporate that into Aeon Nox 5 by default (so that it'll still be there after a Nox5 version update Smile )

ah, btw ... is it possible to include the "set information" which is displayed after 5-7 seconds (slow system on my side) in the database ... so that the info can be intantly displayed when another set is highlighted?
(2014-06-04, 09:57)count.zero Wrote: @mikebzh44: thanks for the mod! ... It would be great if you and BigNoid could agree on (and put in the effort) to incoporate that into Aeon Nox 5 by default (so that it'll still be there after a Nox5 version update Smile )

BigNoid already said that he won't include in his skin something he didn't use/like. Mods are made for this.

Quote:ah, btw ... is it possible to include the "set information" which is displayed after 5-7 seconds (slow system on my side) in the database ... so that the info can be intantly displayed when another set is highlighted?
No, movie set informations have to be build on demand by script.

(2014-06-04, 10:07)mikebzh44 Wrote: BigNoid already said that he won't include in his skin something he didn't use/like. Mods are made for this.

No, movie set informations have to be build on demand by script.

Ah, OK, thanks for the info!
Still learning all the ins and outs of this program and skin function. I did have a question, that is probably pretty simple. These views work in Movies/Music, but not in other areas? Such as advanced launcher? I do not think it was working in that program. Any way to make that possible through editing?
You want to display discart for Advanced launcher ? I don't know if it's possible to add a discart artwork for game in XBMC database.

(2014-06-07, 13:28)mikebzh44 Wrote: You want to display discart for Advanced launcher ? I don't know if it's possible to add a discart artwork for game in XBMC database.

I think that is what I want (?) I just want a showcase viewtype available in the advanced launcher addon for my games, as of now on nox 5 even with this mod I can only get three types: List/Icon/TriPanel.
How to do I go about installing this Mod . The explanation is a bit confusing can some explain to me where do i go to find these folders etc please really want to install this mod . First time doing this so I'm not to sure.

Thanks.
Assume you are running Windows 7 or 8 :

- download ZIP mod
- unzip it
- copy XML files in 1080i folder to C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\1080i
- copy folders in media to C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\media

Download and install modded version of script.extendedinfo as normal ZIP addon.

(2014-06-08, 15:43)mikebzh44 Wrote: Assume you are running Windows 7 or 8 :

- download ZIP mod
- unzip it
- copy XML files in 1080i folder to C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\1080i
- copy folders in media to C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\media

Download and install modded version of script.extendedinfo as normal ZIP addon.

Thanks . I got it to work now, was looking for the folder in the wrong place.
Ok, I think I must be being a bit dense!

How do you actually activate this?

I have Aeon Nox 5.1.2 installed, downloaded the zip file and copied the files into the relevant directories, and set Movies to Showcase - but I'm still not seeing cases or the discs.

What else is needed? I can't see anything relevant in the settings for the skin or the view sidebar.

All help gratefully appreciated Smile

Correction: After a restart (duh!) I can see the DVD case overlays, but cannot figure out how to get the animation.

Thanks!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more4