Work in Progress - Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Mark142 Offline
How do you correct set up Movie sets correctly so that movie set art work is shown as I currently get just the first movie in the collection as the default folder icon. Thanks.
find quote
angelh Offline
(Yesterday 15:06)Mark142 Wrote:  How do you correct set up Movie sets correctly so that movie set art work is shown as I currently get just the first movie in the collection as the default folder icon. Thanks.

I guess this is not a question to me but in general?

Using a scrapper (TMDB) in XBMC will tag the the movies in file <movie file name>.nfo, example <set>Back to the Future Collection</set>

My problem is that only some collections are shown correctly with the bluray cases at the background artwork. For others it gets overlapped by the background artwork of one of the movies of the set.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 16:49 by angelh.)
find quote
Edworld Offline
(Yesterday 12:20)angelh Wrote:  Hi, I have installed the mod from 1st post but something is faulty: For few collections it shows the background with the set covers correctly. But for the majority of the collections the background gets replaced by the default background. In other words, the correct background is visible just for a milisecond before getting overlayed by the background picture. The movies are using the same folder structure.

Does anyone have a clue what's wrong there?

+1 same issues here
find quote