• 8(current)
WIP Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more
How do you correct set up Movie sets correctly so that movie set art work is shown as I currently get just the first movie in the collection as the default folder icon. Thanks.
(2014-10-22, 15:06)Mark142 Wrote: How do you correct set up Movie sets correctly so that movie set art work is shown as I currently get just the first movie in the collection as the default folder icon. Thanks.

I guess this is not a question to me but in general?

Using a scrapper (TMDB) in XBMC will tag the the movies in file <movie file name>.nfo, example <set>Back to the Future Collection</set>

My problem is that only some collections are shown correctly with the bluray cases at the background artwork. For others it gets overlapped by the background artwork of one of the movies of the set.
(2014-10-22, 12:20)angelh Wrote: Hi, I have installed the mod from 1st post but something is faulty: For few collections it shows the background with the set covers correctly. But for the majority of the collections the background gets replaced by the default background. In other words, the correct background is visible just for a milisecond before getting overlayed by the background picture. The movies are using the same folder structure.

Does anyone have a clue what's wrong there?

+1 same issues here
Oops, fixed in Aeon Nox 5.1.5 for Gotham (Aeon Nox 5.5.4 for Helix was OK).

Redownload the ZIP fle from my dropbox space.

Thanks.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Issue is fixed now. Thanks a ton!
(2014-10-24, 11:21)mikebzh44 Wrote: Oops, fixed in Aeon Nox 5.1.5 for Gotham (Aeon Nox 5.5.4 for Helix was OK).

Redownload the ZIP fle from my dropbox space.

Thanks.

Thanks, it works now
Thanks for this awesome mod

small question in TV shows i have all the shows DVD covers but the are all 720p and 1080p bluray
do i have to put here also bluray in the folders to show the bluray covers ?

thanks in advance
Are you looking for something like this ?

If so, you have to get HD or SD string in your tvshows path :

smb://READYNAS/media/Videos/HD/TVShows/Top gear/
smb://READYNAS/media/Videos/SD/TVShows/Breaking Bad/

Then, you need this new ZIP :

Gotham : https://www.dropbox.com/s/qummboy83ztszx...d.zip?dl=0

Helix : https://www.dropbox.com/s/4bpzj0pd2d2u5e...d.zip?dl=0

But you can't have a TVShows with mixed HD and SD episodes as cases are only based on path name not video resolution.

Thanks MIke, I've been looking for something like this
yeah mike thats what i ment !! thanks man!!
Edit: got it working thanks very much buddy!!
do these mods work with addon content? I want to have the covers open and show the discart but was having trouble making it appear. I am assuming these mods only work for locally stored movies?
also is it possible to add some aeon nox 4 features to this skin manually? For example.. I like the user profile screen better on nox 4 and like the white popup bar that says the theme of the movie. I also like the sub menu alot better how the text is more animated. I'm not using that skin because this one runs much better on android devices.
good day! i'm a new member here and a new user of aeon nox 5. I just can't find all the dropbox links you guys uploaded the setup files. please help me. just show me the links. thanks in advance
See first post.

• 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more4