Restoring movies after disk crash
Hi!

I recently got a disk crash and some of my movies are gone. Could i generate a list of files/movies/tv-episodes that are missing during library cleanup? That would help getting some of the files back.

Thanks!
Not easily, you can never be sure what was lost until you try each, even then internal corruption can render the file useless even if the header reports back good. Exporting your library to a single file will at least allow you to look at the listing in the library. Going into file mode and check out the sources, to see what is left on a specific target might help.
You could use the script in my sig, run the "qa" option with @qaperiod=9999 and @qafile=yes and it will list any movies or tvshows or songs where the media file is missing.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Restoring movies after disk crash0