Frodo 12.3 to Gotham 13.0 music library migration issue
Hi there,
I've run into issues during the migration between these two versions ..
I have a home server on linux, running MySQL. This servers hosts my media files, and a few applications (sickbeard, sabnzbd, etc ..). It also hosts virtual images (ubuntu server based) so all these apps would notify an xbmc engine (sort of a brain server..). Then, around that, i have various devices connecting to the db, and file system (raspberry, laptops, mobile devices, ..) depending on the usage.

I've installed a new image (ubuntu, from scratch), with Gotham 13.0 (as explained on this topic http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=189241)
After configuring it so it'd use the mysql db, i've rebooted it, and it properly created the new db version (46 for the music).
From mobile devices, i was able to read/launch everything, just as usual.

Then i decided to configure things (scrappers, etc..) and went into the music section. XBMC asked me to rescan files to update tags & so on, which i did . And i ended up with artists, albums, but no tracks in them..
I tried various ways (i.e exporting nfo from 12.3 and reimporting them using the nfo only scrappers in 13.0), but it always end with the same question (to re scan tags) and the same results (empty tracks).
This means that, right now, i can't update the music library because i'm loosing everything.

I've read here and then other people faced that issue as well, but i did not see any solution so far..

Any idea?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo 12.3 to Gotham 13.0 music library migration issue0