No Playlists in Videos menu ?
Hello
When I select Videos menu and go down I did not find a Videos-Playlist menu
It is OK in the Music menu when I go down I find Music-Playlist which give me the possibility to create Playlists.

I think it could be the same in Videos menu why not for me ?
From memory, I think you need to go to the 'files' menu.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thank you for your information
I do not know if I did it the right way but
I selected as you said "Files" and after a "Backspace" there is a menu in which I found "Playlists"
@pierre8991, don´t have in movies, playlist, but it´s easy for solve, go to settings, customize main menu (submenu), enter, with focus in movies, press left, now you see all submenu items available, search EMPTY item, focus empty item, use replace function, now look in right list, search for VIDEO - PLAYLISTS, press enter, done. Back to main menu, now if you look submenu in movies, have videos-playlist option.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
OK it works, thank you

I was just surprised to not found it directly as a basic subèmenu in the menu Videos as it is a very commun thing to do.

After you have to remenber that the total of sub-menus is limited to 12
The Aeon MQ 5 holds all the submenus in an individual way, the total number of supported submenus is bigger than 2400 itens!
Each menu has its own set of submenus, some menus allow up to 20 customizable submenus.
Sorry I was not clear

The think I want to say, except error from my side, is that I did not found how to display more than 12 sub-menus at the botom of the video menu.
If you look customization area you see 20 items for submenu in movies, and skin have presets (10 main menu available on the fly) change one for others is great and simple, it´s possible create profile only for movies, other for tv shows, where all items are available for configure, we need provide video tutorials for explain better how work,

Organize the main menu the way you wish, then save these settings as a preset. Reorder the main menu for your wife or your kids and save it as another preset.
You can also arrange a menu fully optimized for video, one for music and so on, you can have up to 10 presets independently of each other.
So with just two clicks you can switch between the pre-saved settings, very fast and convenient. I will try create videos about...

Replace function is easy for customize any item, imagine you don´t use images, get this item and replace with new favourites, or smartplaylist, or video nodes...
Very good
I will wait for the tuto to take full advantage of all this great possibilities

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Playlists in Videos menu ?0