New icons for movies genre - English & Spanish (+sample psd)
(2014-05-25, 06:34)LEDFan Wrote: I'm not upset at all, it's just that I didn't understand you correctly first, that's all. Have a nice holiday.

ok, it was a misunderstanding and I apologize, I thought you were upset but I'm glad it is not.

Regards
some more English no case ones I created using the psd provided.

watch gallery

zip file
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Roaming | iPad 2 | Re-Touched Skin
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
liquidtoon, the link hasn't got anything :-(
How do I even get these to show? I loaded them in and just have the default filmstrip icon. I can't even get the Nox icons to show. Is there a setting or something?
(2014-05-31, 12:19)ferent Wrote: liquidtoon, the link hasn't got anything :-(

Apologies for that, should be there now
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Roaming | iPad 2 | Re-Touched Skin
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
Any chance of reposting the additionals? I need the foreign one Sad

Thanks!
(2014-07-24, 05:31)McButton Wrote: Any chance of reposting the additionals? I need the foreign one Sad

Thanks!

+1 for the additional ones, please re-up liquidtoon. Any chance you could make ones for Biography, Short and Music? I'm no good with PhotoShop. Thank you!

Regards,

Bart
No? I've searched everywhere, and these are the best.
Hi,

Thanks again to masterziggy for this great psd Cool

I modified it a little (removed text, glass and modified color) to made these 84 icons (sometimes i created several different icons for the same genre)
It's a psd with cases and without text (as Kodi have already text on the screen, i prefer like that and keep this choice)
watch gallery

If there is an interest for them, i can add other movie genre when i will have time, and store the files (icons + psd ) Wink
Sorry for my english Nod
Hi,

I am bringing up this old thread as it seems the closest to what I am looking for.

I scrapped my library with french language and I am trying to get the genre icons to work.
No problem with some translation : for exemple Drama --> Drame so I can copy the Drama.jpg file to Drame.jpg
However, the problem arise with accentuated characters : Comedy --> Comédie
Unfortunately neither Comedie.jpg or Comédie.jpg files are taken into account.

Anybody knows how the file should be named in case of french accentuated characters ? ("é" being the most used)
(2016-06-24, 15:59)Telgar Wrote: Hi,

I am bringing up this old thread as it seems the closest to what I am looking for.

I scrapped my library with french language and I am trying to get the genre icons to work.
No problem with some translation : for exemple Drama --> Drame so I can copy the Drama.jpg file to Drame.jpg
However, the problem arise with accentuated characters : Comedy --> Comédie
Unfortunately neither Comedie.jpg or Comédie.jpg files are taken into account.

Anybody knows how the file should be named in case of french accentuated characters ? ("é" being the most used)

I have the same problem with Comédie, Mystère, Téléfilm ... All names with accentuated characters show empty icon (movies genres icons).
It is since the last version for Kodi, Jarvis.Confused
(2014-05-21, 19:20)masterziggy Wrote: Hello,
Another rise of genre icons, now movies. The text is in Spanish but attached the psd for anyone who wants to do yours in your language.
Have integrated the case

watch gallery

Spanish with cases
English with cases
English without cases

PSD File with images of genres

Enjoy (and share) Cool
hi there i went to download the kodi icons from your message on kodi forum but there are no picture's there.
None of the links work so unable to downlaod them
(2016-11-20, 15:50)mattyspurs76 Wrote: None of the links work so unable to downlaod them

My link works, but apparently no such interest for my icons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New icons for movies genre - English & Spanish (+sample psd)1