Can't Add Itunes Library to XBMC
I have copied my Itunes Music Library to my "MyCloud" NAS to a "Music" folder. I then click on Music | Add Music in xbmc and select smb and browse to the Music folder on my NAS. I don't know how to get xbmc to scan the folder that I just added as I am not presented with an option to scan my music library. I am using the latest version of Gotham on a Raspberry Pi. Any help would be appreciated.
I have a similar challenge. My iTunes library is on an external hard drive connected to my Mac. How do I add my iTunes library as a video source on Pi.
I googled 'itunes xbmc' and found this. I am sure such basic searching is not beyond you

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=ITunes_%28DAAP%29
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Pretty sure 'read the wiki' isn't applicable since most people are aware that native sharing of itunes hasn't been possible for some time. Sounds like the OP wants XBMC to scan and index the itunes media directories as i've done.

OP: when i added my media, I then went into Music -> Files and was able to see the directory structure but when in there, I brought up the context menu and chose Scan Item to library (or something) and it should begin the process.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't Add Itunes Library to XBMC0