Problem with Audio output
Before buying a Nuc i tried with my pc xbmc system

My setup is
Pc i7 860 with Amd Ati hd 5670 connected via hdmi to my amplifier Denon X2000

How can i have audio working via tv or via amplifier without switching every time "Enable Audio passthrough" in audio menù of the player (during a film reproduction ?)

In System Audio Output i selected
Audio Ouput device: Hda Ati
number of channels 2.0, if i change this value on higher my tv doesn't reproduce Audio

With this config i can hear audio from tv but not from amplifier if i switch on it

so i checked enable audio passthorugh and correctly the amplifier works but if switch off the amplifier i can't get any sound from tv

Does anytime i need to manually change enable passthrough option ?

With my 3 versions of popcorn hour never happens this!!

Soi think and i hope that somewhere i make some mistake

Please help!
Up
Debug Log <- which the post "What should I do before posting" says ...

Edit: Press the Audio Icon while watching something - you can disable Passthrough there by a single click.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Yes it's correct, I asked only if it was right to do this each time i play a film or was my fault somewhere with audio settings

For me it's not a problem, but it's not waf and child compliant (ca 3 years) Big Grin mostly cause popcorn hour for example streams at the same time in both way BUT when I switch on my ampli it (the amplifier) shut up the tv

(i will study to see if i can create shortuct with my harmony 650)

Sorry for my bad english and thank you for your reply Wink
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=192491
Thank you, but sounds difficult for me

Also does it works with open elec ?
Yeah should work with OE.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Audio output0