WIP Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) (Sneak Peak Video- Music Lyrics/Concert Widget)
Sneak Peak... Music, Lyrics and Concert Info Widget - Coming soon.

Listen to your music with Lyrics..

Flip the Widget and view Artist info and upcoming venues.

Search for Concert Venues and Festivals of all artists in your local area or anywhere in the world.
Search by genre / location.

I can just say Wow!
Interesting if it's not there all the time, in my opinion. If u can hide it all with a key, and only watch it when u really want (like info). If that's the case, then Wow!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2014-05-23, 04:15)vicmanpergar Wrote: Interesting if it's not there all the time, in my opinion. If u can hide it all with a key, and only watch it when u really want (like info). If that's the case, then Wow!

It will only be visible when audio is playing music. You can turn it on or turn it off while music is playing. :-)
Can we test this widget ?
This work can be the one for my next gotham installation.
And also for use more and more music functionality of XBMC.
Insane in the membrane !
(2014-06-02, 16:52)kikinjo Wrote: Can we test this widget ?

(2014-06-02, 20:09)MrPatate Wrote: This work can be the one for my next gotham installation.
And also for use more and more music functionality of XBMC.

(2014-06-03, 01:23)shaktoo Wrote: Insane in the membrane !

It's not quite ready for testing yet... I have to do a little more coding, navigation, cosmetics, some animation fixes and some labeling yet, almost but not quite yet. Here is a little sneak peak, and as you will see I have some work to do yet. You can't tell what it is I am clicking on cause I still have to set labels and do something with the buttons and navigation but some of the buttons I am clicking on are genre and location searches for given cities and such.

I will tell about some of the features though of the concert part of the widget... The ability to search and list concert events by venue, artist, genre, region, country or wherever. The ability for the user to set any 6 venue arenas as defaults in settings that they want to list events for (click a given button and get events for the arenas you have set to list events for), for instance in my area I have "The Forum", "Staples Center", "House of Blues on the Sunset Strip", "Arrowhead Pond", "The Greek Theatre" and so on. As you can see in the video I am making progress but I still have a lot of work to do yet before it is ready for testing. Cheers.

The quality of the video don't do it much justice because I made it at a low resolution for uploading purposes. but here ya go

Looks great!
@woodside : amazing job !!!!
How is it progressing? Looks really interesting!
keep up the work Smile

I hope someone continues with the Aeon nox 4 skin as it's by far the best (even if it's kinda hw demanding) skin for xbmc.
Can we already try it ?
Is this Still comming?
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) (Sneak Peak Video- Music Lyrics/Concert Widget)1