Aeon Nox not working
See next post, the original question was answered by another thread.

Old: I just did a fresh intall of frodo. Maybe I went from 12.2 to 12.3 or something but now Aeon Nox is not showing up in the skins. What's the deal? Can I get it some other way on Ubuntu?
I see there was another post with the same question, I guess it was removed. I updated to gotham 13.0 and tried to download and intall 2 different zips of aeon nox and it says dependencies not met. What am I doing wrong?
Aeon Nox 5.0 is in the repo, no need to install via zip. Any other versions like 4.1.x need to be installed, likely manually(unzip into addons folder).
What the heck, I swear it wasn't there last night. Is it possible it did an update? Thanks though.
It's note really an update is it's a completely different skin.

You can install Aeon Nox 5 but it won't overwrite Aeon Nox 4.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
No, what I was saying was, last night I downloaded 13.0 and went to skins, get more, and Aeon Nox wasn't there. Aeon MQ5 was. So I tried to follow the zip install instructions and they didn't work. Then this morning I went back into get more skins and Aeon Nox was there. I was wondering if maybe the version of XBMC I had downloaded did not have updated repositories and it updated those overnight? I don't know, either way I have Nox now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox not working0