OSDVideo Position
1st: thanks for this great skin.

2nd: I have a feature request (or maybe I didn't see the option):
when I'm playing a movie, sometimes the subtitles are too fast, so I have to pause the movie.
The problem is: the osd hides the subtitles because they are both at the bottom of the screen.
I know that I can remove the OSD then display it again to resume, but that's many key presses on my remote (on very verbose passages, that's really not convenient).

I think it's possible to change the subtitles position, but I'd prefer to change the OSD position from bottom to top (or on the left or right side: that's ok).

Having the option to change the OSD position in the Skin Menu would be great.
Far as I know, it would require editing position values for just about every element on that OSd. And there are a lot. Simply hitting a Pause key/button should not bring up the bottom OSD, and allow you to see the subs just fine. Does your control not have a dedicated Pause button? I think hitting the Play button while playing media will pause it as well...

Maybe also consider changing your subtitles so they're easier to read. Size, colour, and font can make a big difference.
Quote:I think it's possible to change the subtitles position, but I'd prefer
The skin does allow for sub placement, and there is allowance for a screen shift. I personally don't have issue with the OSD were it is, but there's always room for another skin.
Thanks argh!, that's an excellent idea: I'm using a wiimote which it has very few buttons. My main button was mapped to bring the OSD (displayed on the subtitles). I remapped the wiimote to call the "pause" function instead. Nothing hides the subtitles anymore: this does the trick!
Neato. I'd suggest an "Ipazzport"keyboard. Tiny, super-functional, many keys great battery life adn charge times, and cheap!
Looks good. Any recommended model ?
I have the KP-810-10A, and I'm pretty happy with it. If I bought another, I think Id get oen with the air mouse and perhaps the IR remote on the back. I already have a logitech harmony remote for my htpc, but sometimes having a couple buttons at teh ready would be nice. I've also had a couple copycats of Ipazz devices. They worked wekk enough, but I preferred the layout and functionality of the Ipazzes. You can find them all on ebay for about 20 bucks. Worth every penny.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSDVideo Position0