Live TV/PVR
First off, I would just like to say thanks to Kib and everyone else who was involved for keeping Neon going for gotham. I am really thankful. It's the one skin I always keep coming back to. I have not used Neon in a while. Now that I am back to using it, I started making my own adjustments to the Live TV section. I use the PVR capabilities of XBMC extensively now with the addition of the fantastic pvr addon (swmc) by krustyreturns & scarecrow420.

I just wanted to help contribute something to this already great skin. My focus is on improving the Live TV section. For starters, The swmc addon supports series recording & series deletion. The xml's for this are provided with the swmc addon but need some adjustments to work with skins other than confluence. I updated the series recording xml's to work with Neon. I also added the sub menus for Live TV on the home screen as well as adjusted the epg timeline view. I don't know if you want help with this or not, I just thought I would share what I have done so far. It looks like I missed the boat when you were asking for help initially. Anyway, here are some screen shots of what I have done so far.

watch gallery
Ideally this would be included in the swmc addon itself. The addon appears to have a way to track the xml files per skin. That way only the users of the addon would be installing the xml files as necessary. Have you reached out to krustyreturns and scarecrow420 to see if they would be willing to add a Neon folder for your xml files inside of swmc?
Agreed, that would be better. The work you did looks nice though.

There are some big changes to PVR skinning upcoming for Helix, I might contact you when they pull through because I think both Bumpaneer and me don't use PVR - we could use a tester!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV/PVR0