Openelec "k: need terminal for interactive repairs"
Apple tv 1st generation
I decided to boot from a USB instead of installing it on the hdd. Used an 8gb stick and downloaded the image on a windows computer. Created the stick. Followed the instructions and set the box to RGB high. plugged in the usb stick.....rebooted and the openelec image shows up then get an error message "k: need terminal for interactive repairs"
I can't say *why*, but I can tell you *what*.

That error message is more than likely to be the tail end of something like 'fsck: need terminal...' or 'e2fsck: need terminal...'. That may help you trace the issue.
It basically means your filesystem is broken. You can fsck it on another computer.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Im a newbie. Just followed the instructions on how to put openelec on a usb stick using windows. The commands on the mac kept giving me errors.
Follow those again and "safely remove the usb stick" before unplugging.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I have received the same error...... Can't seem to find anything online which will help this situation. Has anyone else had a successful install with this message?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Openelec "k: need terminal for interactive repairs"0