Show the context menu on "click"
Hi,

I am creating some DirectoryItems in a video.plugin that I'm writing. Here is a snippet:

PHP Code:
li xbmcgui.ListItem(nameiconImage="DefaultTVShows.png"thumbnailImage=poster)

li.setInfo(type="video"infoLabels={"title"name"plot"overview"duration"duration"year"year"mpaa"contentrating"director"director"genre"genre"rating"rating})

xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItem(handle=int(sys.argv[1]), url="plugin://plugin.video.showwhiz-search/?mode=show_actions"listitem=liisFolder=False

When the user hits enter or clicks on one of these in XBMC, I'd like to pop up the equivalent of the context menu so that the user is presented a few options. What's the "right" way to do that? I could just create a regular context menu and the user would have to know to click "c" or right click or whatever, but if I can avoid that, I'd like to.

EDIT: Looks like I should be doing an xbmcgui.WindowDialog (is that right?). Can somebody steer me down the path creating something that has the same look and feel as the context menu for a video and works with skins?

Thanks!

Damon
I guess what you need is this: http://romanvm.github.io/xbmcstubs/docs/...76d0b19ec3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show the context menu on "click"0