Addon Missing
I uninstalled NEXTPVR XBMC Plugin trying to fix a problem, but now I can't redownload it. I did a search under addons and found it, but it refuses to download....

Now what do I do?

Thanks
I have the same issue...
Any ideas folks?
I just did a fresh install of Kodi, and I can see the NextPVR addon.

What platform are you on? Do you see the other PVR addons, like Argus, Mediaportal, etc? If not, maybe your build doesn't include any of the PVR addons.
You can find the PVR in Settings -> Addons -> Disabled Add-ons.

It should also prompt you with the listed of PVR addons as soon as you enable Live TV.
I'm not in front of it at the moment but I'm running Gotham on an Ouya.Skin is Titon.

When I go settings.. addons... disabled
There is a list of about a half dozen of which NextPvr is not included.
If I do a search for NextPvr, it appears but as mentioned in the first post. It does not download.
Are you running on Windows, or something else? Do you see the other PVR addons, like Argus, Mediaportal, etc? If not, then it sounds like your build doesn't include any of the PVR addons.
Yes windows 7... I can see all the other PVR addons, seems a bit odd that Next isn't included in that?
I've managed to get 'X-NEWA Client' downloaded but I can't get that running.

Do you think I should look into others such as Argus?
Noob, so not too literate!
(2014-11-07, 19:30)asdre Wrote: Yes windows 7... I can see all the other PVR addons, seems a bit odd that Next isn't included in that?
I've managed to get 'X-NEWA Client' downloaded but I can't get that running.

Do you think I should look into others such as Argus?
Noob, so not too literate!

I moved to NextPVR from ArgusTV. ArgusTV is very powerful but incredibly complicated to get setup and running stably (this from someone who is an IT professional and used ArgusTV for nearly two years). If you feel like you're a noob, ArgusTV may not be a good fit for you.
(2014-11-07, 19:30)asdre Wrote: Yes windows 7... I can see all the other PVR addons, seems a bit odd that Next isn't included in that?
I've managed to get 'X-NEWA Client' downloaded but I can't get that running
All regular release of XBMC/Kodi have had the NextPVR addon for a long time, so I'm sure your Windows 7 build will have it. You wont need to download it.

If it's not in Settings->Addons->Disabled Addons, then I'm sure you'll find it in Settings->Addons->Enabled Addons->PVR Clients.
Ok.. please believe me when I say "it is not there" as stated above the others are listed and if I do a search for Next, it is there, but will not download.
Can you point me to a link to download by zip?
Sorry for all this frustration...
(2014-11-08, 19:42)asdre Wrote: Ok.. please believe me when I say "it is not there" as stated above the others are listed and if I do a search for Next, it is there, but will not download.
Right. That's very strange. All I can really suggest is reinstalling then.

Quote:Can you point me to a link to download by zip?
Sorry, I've never downloaded it separately. I'm not sure where they host the PVR addons.
@asdre, do you have NextPVR setup and running okay on the server?

Martin
Hi Martin,
Yes I have/had NextPvr running fine on my Windows 7. I've recently removed it looking for other options.
Tried Argus and get error mid download. Maybe not a good idea as mentioned above, myself being a noob as pkscout mentioned.

Tried Windows Media Center and can't even open that, " Windows cannot open this program because it has been prevented by a software restriction policy."

Going to give MythTv a shot this afternoon..

Just been upstairs and tried the Pivos running Kodi... Guess what... Its(NextPvr) there right where it should be!
Is there anyway to download by Zip as I'd rather not have to start from scratch on my Ouya running 13.1?
Thanks for the help guys!
(2014-11-09, 14:18)asdre Wrote: Hi Martin,
Yes I have/had NextPvr running fine on my Windows 7. I've recently removed it looking for other options.
Tried Argus and get error mid download. Maybe not a good idea as mentioned above, myself being a noob as pkscout mentioned.

Tried Windows Media Center and can't even open that, " Windows cannot open this program because it has been prevented by a software restriction policy."

Going to give MythTv a shot this afternoon..

Just been upstairs and tried the Pivos running Kodi... Guess what... Its(NextPvr) there right where it should be!
Is there anyway to download by Zip as I'd rather not have to start from scratch on my Ouya running 13.1?
Thanks for the help guys!
To be honest, I wouldn't even know how to build a version that'll run on the Ouya. You'll probably need to ask whoever maintains that build why you can't find this addon. It sounds like they just haven't included it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon Missing0