Music Videos List in %A - %T format ?
Hi all,

I can't find how have my Music Videos files list by filename or in %A - %T (Artist - Title) format like i can do in Music.
I can only find %A or %T listing :-(
Sorry if i miss something.

Thanks for this skin.

Halback
Hi,

if i choose "recently added music videos" (list view) my files are list by the way i want : Artist - Title (or by filename it's the same for me).
But if i choose "music videos" there's no "files" entry and i end up with an only Titles list.

Is there a trick i can do for applying list viewing from "recently add music videos" to "music videos" ?
Or make "recently add music videos" list all my music videos even if the are not add recently for example.

Thanks
(2014-05-28, 10:45)Halback Wrote: Hi,

if i choose "recently added music videos" (list view) my files are list by the way i want : Artist - Title (or by filename it's the same for me).
But if i choose "music videos" there's no "files" entry and i end up with an only Titles list.

Is there a trick i can do for applying list viewing from "recently add music videos" to "music videos" ?
Or make "recently add music videos" list all my music videos even if the are not add recently for example.

Thanks

Halback,

sorry, missed your first post. If I'm reading your question properly you are asking why music videos are shown in a different order depending if you view music videos via the music or video library. I have just had a quick look and all I can say at this point is that that's just the way it is (you can confirm this by switching back to Confluence skin and see if you still see the same behavior in that skin). In short this is not controlled by the skin, but is set by XBMC.

All I can suggest is that you post a feature request to have this changed and hope a dev feels its a project worth taking on.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Hi,

thk for your answer.

Sorry if i'm not clear. I'm french. I'll try with pictures ;-).

with Confluence (or xTV-SAF recently added) it's ok, my music videos files are listed like i want : Artist Name - Title (or perhaps it's just the filename, i don't know, all my files are name like this).

with xTV-SAF only the Title is display.

Confluence Music Videos list :

xTV-SAF Music Videos list (no artist name is show) :

xTV-SAF Recently add Music Videos list :

Unfortunatly the recently added files are sort by time an not by filename so i can't use it as a workaround.

++
(2014-05-28, 16:51)Halback Wrote: Hi,

thk for your answer.

Sorry if i'm not clear. I'm french. I'll try with pictures ;-).

with Confluence (or xTV-SAF recently added) it's ok, my music videos files are listed like i want : Artist Name - Title (or perhaps it's just the filename, i don't know, all my files are name like this).

with xTV-SAF only the Title is display.

<snip>

Unfortunatly the recently added files are sort by time an not by filename so i can't use it as a workaround.

++
Ok will check Confluence and see what is being done different and try to fix this. Will probably be a week or so before I get back to this as I'm off for a long weekend camping with the familly.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Oups.

trying to reproduce this issue with differents skins show me that this append because i use to always navigate in my files through folders and not through library so i can't sort my list by Artist.
If a choose Title for the entry point of my Music Videos and then can sort the list by Artits the Artist name is show correctly.

Sorry.

Thanks for this great skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Videos List in %A - %T format ?0