• 2(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
Thank you!
The next development porting platform will be Android.
New version released Perfect Player 1.0.3
Hello nikman, your program is great but i have one problem, every time i try to add a epg (set) to a channel program block when Loading EPG, could you help me?
(2014-08-31, 11:56)hayabusafmw Wrote: Hello nikman, your program is great but i have one problem, every time i try to add a epg (set) to a channel program block when Loading EPG, could you help me?

Can you send me your EPG file or URL to it? Maybe playlist also. That I can reproduce the problem?
Thank you!
Yes where i can send you files?
in p.m.
I sent to you .xml file, m3u file and EPG.gz files....tell me if you recive mail....thanks
Got it. I will answer you later.
OK, Thank you very much for support
(2014-08-31, 11:56)hayabusafmw Wrote: Hello nikman, your program is great but i have one problem, every time i try to add a epg (set) to a channel program block when Loading EPG, could you help me?
I do not see any problems working with your configuration. Can you tell what exect actions causes this hangs (setting specific channel's EPG...)?
May be some of your downloaded xmltv files is corrupted or have "strange" content? I'd be appreciate if you save them and send me for checking (you can use sendspace.com or any other file sharing resource).
After you can redownload EPGs and try again.

P.S. Thank you for such massive (9 EPGs) program testing Smile
Hello, exact action causes hangs is what you said, everytime i Set a Epg to a channel, program block when loading Epg and i have to reeboot program from Activity gestion. Xmltv files is files i find in AppData right?
Yes.
Also you can start program with debug logging:
PerfectPlayer.exe > d:\pp_logs.txt
and see if there error lines.
i sent files in e-mail, sorry but i don't understand what i have to do to start program with debug logging, i'm not practice
(2014-09-01, 11:35)hayabusafmw Wrote: i sent files in e-mail, sorry but i don't understand what i have to do to start program with debug logging, i'm not practice
I got your e-mail, but without any attached files or links.

It's very simple. To start program with debug logging you have to open terminal: Windows' Start -> cmd
Then in terminal write lines:
cd C:\Program Files\PerfectPlayer
PerfectPlayer.exe > d:\pp_logs.txt

Then get an error or blocking and see d:\pp_logs.txt.
I sent 2 mails, first for error is empty sorry, second with files inside
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9