Win Movie appears on background
I am new here. I completed the XBMC installation, including the XBMCHub Wizard, on my Window 7-PC. I played one of the movies but I could not close that movie. As I paused it and get back on the main XBMC Menu... that movie is still on the background. I could not get rid of it unless I close the XBMC and reload it again. Any help to solve this problem is greatly appreciated. Note that I am new to this XBMC so if you advise some help please go step by step. Thanks
I went back to the Confluence skin to see what you would see.

There are all the player controls on top of the menu bar, just select the stop button ?

Unsure how you could miss it, so unsure what you are doing. All I did was play movie, pause and went back to main menu and all the controls are there above the Movies bar ?
Your addon is not supported here.
(2014-05-27, 13:00)madjockxbmc Wrote: I went back to the Confluence skin to see what you would see.

There are all the player controls on top of the menu bar, just select the stop button ?

Unsure how you could miss it, so unsure what you are doing. All I did was play movie, pause and went back to main menu and all the controls are there above the Movies bar ?

Thanks for reply. Problem here is I could not CLOSE the movie. After the movie is loaded and being shown on full screen, on upper right corner there is an "X" for closing the movie. I clicked on it and it returns to the previous screen which shows the link for the source of the movie. When I returned to the main Menu screen, a picture of the movie preview and its media control bar remain above the Home Menu bar. Another word, I am unable to completely close the movie without closing the whole XBMC program. Is it common? or is there some problem with my PC? Thanks

(2014-05-27, 16:14)helta Wrote: Your addon is not supported here.

Thanks helta but I am not sure what you meant by the addon is not supported here. I used the 1channel video addon installed by the XBMCHub Wizard.
Just use the up key to get to the OSD controls.

And he means the XMBC wizard is a 3rd party addon that they do not support, and it adds pirated film channels.

If you want proper support, you best use an official XBMC Download, and official legal plugins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie appears on background0