FullScreenVideo key mappings
I have noticed an odd problem with PVR windows. I am using CMyth on 13.0, but I'm not sure if this problem is specific to the client or not, so I'm posting it here.

I have no Stop button on my remote, so I've set the following mapping in my remote.xml:

Code:
<FullscreenVideo>
    <keyboard>
       <back>Stop</back>
    </keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>

So if I hit Back while watching full screen, it stops and goes back to the menu instead of continuing to play embedded. This works perfectly when watching Movies and TV Shows.

However, if I watch Live TV or Recordings, it doesn't work; when I hit Back my mapping is not picked up and playback continues embedded on the menu. However, if I then navigate back to Fullscreen via the menu, the mapping gets picked up and works correctly.

This leads me to think that when the PVR add-on starts playback, it is not switching to the FullScreenVideo window correctly.

Can anyone corroborate or explain this?
Use <FullscreenLiveTV>
(2014-05-27, 16:02)Jönke Wrote: Use <FullscreenLiveTV>

Thanks for the suggestion. It's taken me a while to get around to testing this, but it doesn't appear to work. I now have this in my remote.xml:

Code:
<keymap>
  <FullscreenVideo>
    <remote>
      <back>Stop</back>
    </remote>
  </FullscreenVideo>
  <FullscreenLiveTV>
    <remote>
      <back>Stop</back>
    </remote>
  </FullscreenLiveTV>
</keymap>

But I still get the same behaviour; if I start watching Live TV, then press Back, it returns to the menu with embedded playback. If I then return to full screen via the little Fullscreen button above the menu (on Aeon MQ5), my Back button behaves as expected, picks up my keymaps and Stops playback.

In debug mode, I can see that in the first case XBMC is (incorrectly) mapping the key press to Back, and in the second case it is (correctly) mapping to Stop as per my remote.xml.

I think this is a bug - regardless of which Window should be active when playing Live TV, it should return to the same Window when returning to full screen playback. Does anyone have any thoughts? Should I raise a ticket?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FullScreenVideo key mappings0