[MOD REQUEST] Shift and Episodes
Hi, I was hoping someone would be able to create a couple of mods for Nox 5 for me?

First one is to Shift, just to make the posters smaller so more of the fanart can be seen.
Second is the Episodes view on Movies.

Would be much appreciated if it can be done :-)
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Roaming | iPad 2 | Re-Touched Skin
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
Actually now that I think about it, it may be easier to just change shift so the posters are 'straightend'. If someone can point me to where this is in the xml and I'll have a go myself?
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
What do you mean by straightened? That the size of the posters are equal for selected and non selected posters?
Not the best word I admit. I mean the poster facing forward and not at an angle. Like Shift but smaller.
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
You can use the Showcase view and turn off coverflow. This makes all the posters 'flat' against the screen like the Shift view but smaller in size like in Showcase.
Ah I thought you wanted to edit the shift view which has no coverflow.

Batiatus, last time I checked Nox 5 didn't have that option, has that changed?
Batiatus, if it is there I can't see it, can you point me in the right direction?
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
Ah this is for Nox 5. I'm not using that. Sorry, I'm vested deeply in Nox 4.1.9.9 which doe shave these options.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD REQUEST] Shift and Episodes0