Problem Fanart diffuse
I need some clarification a little. I try to make an opacity gradient (broadcast fanart) from below. But I added this line of code is the top which is transparent. so I'm forced to return (reverse) fanart_diffuse.png with my photoshop! Can you tell me what's wrong? I do not understand! I had to miss some thing!

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
                    <
left>480</left>
                    <
top>150</top>
                    <
width>780</width>
                    <
height>450</height>
                    <
aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
                    <
fadetime>IconCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
                    <
texture diffuse="overlays/Fanart_Diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</texture>
                 <
visible>Control.IsVisible(591)</visible>
                </
control
I have seen it used in confluence" fallback fanart diffuse.jpg" but I can not see the image to understand are used ( texture xbt ). What was it for? I have added the fallback code. Can you tell me what is the fallback? then I make myself the picture? and how? white? black?

PHP Code:
<texture diffuse="Fanart_Diffuse.png" background="true" fallback="Fanart_Fallback_Small.jpg">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</texture

Edit, I found the solution for the first at the beginning, I change my way of doing the image psd, now is melted. what Mean that the code Fallback
The fallback image will be shown if $INFO[...] returns an empty string (path to the texture).
ha ! Ok ! So I am using a white image? to diffuse? No matter what? or there is a special image to creation?

thx Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem Fanart diffuse0