Req Dynamic Range Compression Audio
I did aks my question(s) at a german "KODI Nerds" forum at first and did come here afterwards. Someone mentioned that Fritsch took over the KODI programming and recoded a lot. Did he change that part of the code? Does it act differently as described now?
(2023-02-11, 01:28)almosely Wrote: I did aks my question(s) at a german "KODI Nerds" forum at first and did come here afterwards. Someone mentioned that Fritsch took over the KODI programming and recoded a lot. Did he change that part of the code? Does it act differently as described now?
maybe if you poke @fritsch he can come and answer for himself... Wink
(2023-02-11, 01:28)almosely Wrote: I did aks my question(s) at a german "KODI Nerds" forum at first and did come here afterwards. Someone mentioned that Fritsch took over the KODI programming and recoded a lot. Did he change that part of the code? Does it act differently as described now?

Audio Engine hasn't been changed for years. Only minors at the sinks.
Thank you very much :-)

BTW: I couldn't say thank you earlier because as a new member I am only allowed to do 9 posts a day (this would have been my 10th) and I can't edit my posts to do less then 9 posts a day, because I am a new member too (I guess). The world is crazy ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dynamic Range Compression Audio2