No fanart and only one poster on new movies
Hi all, I'm having this problem:

Since yesterday, when I add a movie to the XBMC it doesn't download the fanart by default as always, also it only gives me one poster option in "Info->Choose art", and if I try to download the full artwork it says "Artwork Downloader: 0 downloaded".

This only happens with the new movies added, the movies that already were in the library are working normally (lots of posters, fanarts, it downloads the full artowork correctly...) but if I update the movie info then it all goes wrong, only one poster and none fanart, the same thing that happens with new additions, and sometimes it doesn't get other info like the cast, the genre or the year.

This happens whit both XBMC 12.2 and 13.0, in OS X 10.9.3, with Filmaffinity as scraper.

I didn't touch any adjustment, it just happened randomly.

Sorry for my english.
You can always force the new information by going to Video>Library>Export Library. That will get you fanart and nso files for all your movies that do not have them.
(2014-05-27, 23:56)Khaziglu Wrote: You can always force the new information by going to Video>Library>Export Library. That will get you fanart and nso files for all your movies that do not have them.

I did it and nothing happened, the library remains the same, with the movies added yesterday still without fanart and with only one poster to choose.

I can't understand where is the failure, because I only have problems with new/updated movies, weird.
My guess is something changed with the movieaffinity.com web API that broke the scraper. Did a little hunting and see an indication that the author has a 1.5.9 version but doesn't appear to have been released, or in the repo.

scott s.
(2014-05-28, 00:28)scott967 Wrote: My guess is something changed with the movieaffinity.com web API that broke the scraper. Did a little hunting and see an indication that the author has a 1.5.9 version but doesn't appear to have been released, or in the repo.

scott s.

My bad, I didn't tried to change the scraper, with IMDB it works fine, so it must be Filmaffinity scraper's fault.

So, is there something I can do or just wait until it is fixed.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No fanart and only one poster on new movies0