A way to launch last channel from main menu?
I can get XBMC to start and launch TV on the last channel. But I'd like my Live TV Main Menu item to also do the same. Is this possible?
I have Live TV - TV Guide (which launches epg) - TV Recordings (obvious) as my first three menu items before getting to movies and music etc.
This is all for WAF. But I can't seem to figure out how to just click Live TV in the menu and have it start playing Live TV on the last channel.
Its definitely possible, I have that setup like that in aeon nox 5. Which skin are you using?
(2014-05-28, 03:00)teeedubb Wrote: Its definitely possible, I have that setup like that in aeon nox 5. Which skin are you using?

I'm using Aeon MQ5 Big Grin
Never aeon mq5, but you might have better luck getting this thread moved to the mq5 section.
(2014-05-28, 05:11)teeedubb Wrote: Never aeon mq5, but you might have better luck getting this thread moved to the mq5 section.

Okay, I'll ask in that forum. I just figured that Live TV was in all current skins. I figured this would be standardized as far as the location for the <onclick> for live tv from the main menu.
I was able to do this perfectly with Confluence skin. Just found the <onclick> for live TV and changed it to PlayPvrTv. This was in the Home.xml. Shouldn't this be standard for all skins?
I haven't done much mucking about with skins but from what I've seen there can be subtle differences in each. Have you tried searching through all files in the skin directory for some clues. Not sure which os you're using but with Linux you can use cat and grep to quickly search all files containing text.
(2014-05-29, 02:09)teeedubb Wrote: Have you tried searching through all files in the skin directory for some clues.

It seems it would be daunting with this skin. I guess I'm just wanting to understand how things work more. It's in my nature. That being said. I just tried Aeon Nox for the first time and it seems to do most of what I want. It just is missing some of the eye candy of Aeon MQ5. Thanks for your responses!
(2014-05-28, 03:00)teeedubb Wrote: Its definitely possible, I have that setup like that in aeon nox 5. Which skin are you using?

How have you done this in Aeon Nox 5 if I may ask?
Change the Default select action to PlayPvrTV
I'd love to add this to the list of functions you can choose from in Aeon Nox 5, but want to be sure it does exactly what it appears to before I do. As I can only find reference to it in Action ID's and, shall we say, the description there is somewhat lacking, can anyone confirm:

PlayPvr - Launches last viewed channel?
PlayPvrTV - Launches last viewed TV channel?
PlayPvrRadio - Launches last viewed radio channel?

Thanks!
Just gave the above a whirl on my machine via xbmc-send and what youve described is correct.

Cheers.
Thanks for testing that, much appreciated Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A way to launch last channel from main menu?0