Win XBMC Hub maintenance script failed
Xbmc hub maintenance was working yesterday. Some time between then and now something went wrong. Now when I try and open it all I get is a script error. Help please.

log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=212316
Don't use that crap. It's very bad.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
xbmc has nothing to do with that it is made by a programer at a different site so you would have to go to their website for help.
I know it's not allowed to speak about piracy addons on this forum, but can you explain why hub maintenance is crap? Did you ever make use of the addon?

I can understand that you say, you shouldn't make use of the addon because of piracy rules of this forum, but when you call something crap, then you should explain the reason.
I read the code and what it does
(2014-05-28, 06:54)chuckp33 Wrote: Xbmc hum maintenance was working yesterday. Some time between then and now something went wrong. Now when I try and open it all I get is a script error. Help please.

log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=212316

For questions about xbmc hub, you should ask your question on their forum, questions about piracy addons are not allowed on this forum.
(2014-05-28, 07:25)Martijn Wrote: I read the code and what it does

That is true, by reading the open source code you can know what it will do. But is it really dangerous? I am also making use of piracy third party addons, I didn't install hub or xunity maintenance, because I dislike these kind of addons, I also hate wizards, in my opinion that are the worst kind of xbmc addons.
Thanks and sorry for the post. Total newb here. I just wanted the 7 home icons.

(2014-05-28, 07:23)hstegeman Wrote: I know it's not allowed to speak about piracy addons on this forum, but can you explain why hub maintenance is crap? Did you ever make use of the addon?

I can understand that you say, you shouldn't make use of the addon because of piracy rules of this forum, but when you call something crap, then you should explain the reason.

Where can I talk about IceFlims metadata problem? I got it all to download but.... I have to do keyboard command C and refesh info for each movie/ tv show. Is there a way to reset the all of them at once. And it not all of them just some.
Not at this forum that's for sure.
ok
(2014-05-28, 08:01)chuckp33 Wrote: ok

Google is your friend, just look for xbmc hub forum.
Edit :
I wouldn't make use of the maintenance addon, just uninstall it.
I think Martijn is right on this, there are reasons to call it crap, perhaps it's bad, I don't have proof of that but my experience with maintenance addons are in general just very bad.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Hub maintenance script failed0