Sharing Aeon Nox Movie Posters for modded showcase view
As Many of you using Aeon box 4.1.9(Gotham) and enjoying work of worlin and others with new modded views i been trying so hard to get showcase movie posters view so perfect its taking a lot of time i thought it would be easier if we guys share these wallpapers with each other here as there no section for this on fan art.tv

Please u guys share as well

***These are edited poster to make them look perfect with view and these are my choices if you guys have better ones Please share with us Thanks**

ok here are few to start with

Matrix

Download:http://i.imgur.com/N7VVOAl.jpg

MacheteImage

Download:http://i.imgur.com/s9C9ATe.jpg

jeepers creepers

Download

lemme know if you guys like it then i will post more as i go along otherwise no worriesSmile
Mesrine

Download

Open season

download

Ocean's Collection

Download

u have some beautiful art work can i ask how u got it to work i press c and add the artwork as extra art 1 as i read and the top middle is always missing and u can see the font cover any ideas ??
thx for your time reading
rico
I have not got this to work ether I have just left it alone.
(2014-06-10, 14:09)chr0nic Wrote: u have some beautiful art work can i ask how u got it to work i press c and add the artwork as extra art 1 as i read and the top middle is always missing and u can see the font cover any ideas ??
thx for your time reading
rico

Hi make sure there is no spaces between the image name extrafanart1
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

i have for some reason this is what happens
as u can see when i add the extrafanart1 you can still see the front cover in the top middle

and before i add the pic i get this

any help would be apprechiated
rico
@chr0nic I have the same thing happen to me. Are you and me you only two people that this is happening too?

Please, someone help.
the only way i have found to make it look right is u have to have cases on for all the dvd u cant have none covers like i like becuae i cant stand the bit on the cases thats say bray or dvd or what ever
(2014-06-20, 20:22)chr0nic Wrote: the only way i have found to make it look right is u have to have cases on for all the dvd u cant have none covers like i like becuae i cant stand the bit on the cases thats say bray or dvd or what ever

Thank you
There are 10 fanarts, but only 2 download links. Neither link takes you to the displayed fanart.

Do you have updated links or a single link for all?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sharing Aeon Nox Movie Posters for modded showcase view0