Need A Skin To Convince Someone to use XBMC
I have someone that is unsure about getting a HTPC with XBMC i am trying to convince them i need a simple to use but flashy

Something with perhaps a simple uncluttered menu but for the Movie and TV Show sections nice fanart display for Shows and a Nice good Size Wall View for movie posters

does anyone have any suggestions want to use it as a sort of sales pitch for this person but also other people that may want a HTPC
Bello's quite clean I always thought. A lot of skins seem a bit rough around the edges but Bello's mostly quite modern and slick.
I'd say try them all and decide for yourself. If you don't like them just install them again.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
thanks guys i might just install all of them and go through them one by one
So, what did you choose?
Just look at Confluence to love! That alone with a beautiful collection of film, we love love! Smile or my MOD Wink lol
(2014-06-21, 21:27)Reynald Wrote: Just look at Confluence to love! That alone with a beautiful collection of film, we love love! Smile or my MOD Wink lol

I like the simplicity yet functionality of confluence i am actually using Hybrid which is a confluence Mod by Mudislander on my personal machine i looked at you skin and it is very nice there is only one thing i would think would be good and that would be the ability to add custom menu items i will request it in the correct thread but just posting here as well

btw is it me or is there way too many skins based off the xbox one / Windows 8 start screen ??

I am personally not a fan and have skipped all those skins they just seem to cluttered for a main menu but i prefer simplicity and flow in my skins so perhaps that is why i feel this way Smile
(2014-06-27, 15:25)protocol77 Wrote: I like the simplicity yet functionality of confluence i am actually using Hybrid which is a confluence Mod by Mudislander on my personal machine i looked at you skin and it is very nice there is only one thing i would think would be good and that would be the ability to add custom menu items i will request it in the correct thread but just posting here as well

Did you try customising the menu? ReFocus, and by extension Reynalds Glass mod, have one of the most configurable menu systems out there - including custom menu items.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need A Skin To Convince Someone to use XBMC0